"Eliminating poverty housing involves much more than swinging a hammer."
Below are just a few of the other important ways you can be a part of supporting the Habitat ministry.
- General Office - Can include helping answer phones, filing and other clerical duties.
- Data Entry - Helping update and maintain the Habitat ministry database.
- Mail Preparations - Preparing information packets, helping with occasional bulk mailings, can include copying, folding, labeling, etc.
- Fundraising - Can include organizing and leading a variety of activities to generate funds for the Habitat ministry.
- Refreshments & Hospitality - Includes helping to provide refreshments for volunteers are constructions sites (snack and/or lunch), as well as for various Habitat events, such as new home dedications.
We can always use a helping hand at our Restore. For volunteer opportunities at our ReStore <Click Here> to be transferred to our Restore Website.
For more information about these volunteer opportunities or others, please contact Laura Jeffcoat at
or 803.936.0088 x1105 or click below.
Administrative Office address:
209 S Sumter
Columbia, SC 29201
Email us: email@example.com
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Closed Saturdays, Sunday and Holidays